The Information We Collect
- IP Address –When you visit this Website, your IP address is recorded. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Website by creating statistical reports and tracking errors.
- Personal Information- We ask for personal information (1) when you subscribe to our alert or newsletter services, (2) when you want to view detailed information about our products, (3) when you want to submit a question about our products/services to our customer service staff. The types of personal information that may be collected on these pages are : First name, Last Name, Email Address, and Phone Number.
The Way We Use Information
- We collect your personal information and aggregate information about the use of our Website and Services to understand your needs better and to provide you with a better Website experience. Specifically, we may use your personal information for any of the following reasons:
- To provide our Services to you, including registering you for our Services, verifying your identity and authority to use our Services, and to enable you otherwise to use our Website and our Services.
- For customer support and to respond to your inquiries.
- For internal record-keeping purposes.
- To improve and maintain our Website and our Services (for example, we track information entered through the “Search" function; this helps us determine which areas of our Website users like best and areas that we may want to enhance; we also will use for trouble-shooting purposes, where applicable);
- To periodically send promotional emails to the email address you provide regarding new products from the Company, special offers from the Company or any other information that we think you may find interesting.
- To contact you via email, telephone, facsimile or mail, or, where requested, by text message, to deliver certain services or information you have requested;
- We may use your demographic information (i.e., age, postal code, residential and commercial addresses, and other various data) to more effectively facilitate the promotion of goods and services to appropriate target audiences and for other research and analytical purposes;
- We also may compare personal information collected through the Website and Services to verify its accuracy with personal information collected from third parties.
- We use email addresses to send you the Alerts or newsletters
Other Parties’ Collection and Use of Your Information
We do not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
- We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you here, by email, or using a notice on our home page.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Your Data Protection Rights
Your data protection rights include the right to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information. You also have the right to withdraw the consent you have provided to us. You have the following data protection rights:
- You can access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information provided through our Website.
- You can opt-out of marketing communications at any time from our Website and Blog as well. You can exercise this right by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the marketing emails that we send you on your email address.
- You can object to the processing of your personal information and ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time.